Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Some pessimistic sayings that I can speak out....

Some pessimistic sayings that I can speak out loud in office

It is always today. Tomorrow never comes.

The rules really ARE stricter for me.

Am I the only person on Earth who must reach his destination before he will be allowed to begin his journey to get there?

Anything I want can wait until tomorrow.
Tomorrow never comes.

Everything is designed to break an hour before you really need it.

When my ship comes in, I'll be waiting at the airport.

Every opportunity spontaneously expires 30 seconds before I take it.

What it means when you tell me to be "responsible" or say that I'm "responsible":

Being "responsible" means it's my fault.

Being "responible" means if I don't do it, it doesn't get done.

Being "responsible" means I do the work and you get the credit.

Being "responsible" means you get the credit and I get the blame.

Being "responsible" means you control what happens but I pay the consequences.

Being "responsible" means I must delegate tasks to others and bear the cost when they fail.

These are all pessimistic stuff that I have taken off another site....cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home