Wednesday, March 23, 2005

What is Holi for?

Hi there, Here I have yet another incident to explain why my office is insane. We all know this friday is a good friday. And Holi.. its actually a festival celebrated in India as welcome festival for spring. Everyone celebrate it by splashing colors on each others. GOD... trust me ..... you can not enter your house the same way you came out. But, its defenitely not celebrated by splashing colors on each other inside the office. Understandable.... Instead of that what if we come in different colored dress.

Every morning only after I see the wardrobe, I decide what dress to wear. But I would not like some one say "wear this dress and come tomorrow". Boss.. there are more productive job to do.....And the best part is if we dont do that, we are considered to be an insane, a workaholic.
Oh god.... Today, a team is working on this mission of asking everyone to come in different colors. Man I can't stand it. Lets grow up to be mature.

But in my office, most of the people are very far from maturity. It takes more than a ladder to get there. What guys what do you say?

2 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger RancidSpeak said...

Well, well, it is a crazy day for sure. Damn it, you think of starting off on a white dress by any chance, forget it!!! You will be all psychedelic shades when you come back in. And to follow the same thing in office, frigging INSANE

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger anwinj said...

And I absolutely agree. I dont even know if I have a dress to where tomorrow when they want me to decide on a color I will come in. WTF?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home