Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Life....vodka....office!!!

Well, this week has been a F***ing MESS!!!! Last week was even more so!!!!!! Damn, not just that I was bored to death in the weekend, but also that me and Enlightened Rogue have been put into another process. To say the truth, this is a pretty good process in the sense that it concerns more technical stuff, but the process training is f***ing BORING!!!!.

The trainer is a pretty good person, but I am sick and tired of her treating us like kids and she not being specifically trained to train us!!! And even more sickening is that a certain contract that I was supposed to continue after this month has run into some S***!!!. So much so that I feel like tearing apart the people that started this mess off in the first place!!

Well, to end matters on a good note, me and a friend of mine who is on training with me, went on a small trip when we had a break of an hour...and we had a shot of vodka and came back into office....life seems much better after a drink you know.....

I am feeling a little woozy...life is great!!!

Training even MORE so....

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Enlightened rogue said...

Dude... You stole words from my mouth.. But believe me, if I had written this blog, I would have told things more explicitely...

Good one!!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger RancidSpeak said...

thanks dude...seems like we are in the same damn boat after all....but seriously, i loved to sit and look at the screen after that shot of vodka...life seemed to pass me by on a cloud of snow...tell me another day and we will all come back and stare at the screens after a shot of whatever!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home