Monday, May 02, 2005

Team Party!!!

Hi guys, Its me again. I just wanted to share the experience of the team party that we had yesterday. It was my new manager who started the topic of going out somwwhere. Then we decided to have one in a place called "censored". Its was SHOES and ALCOHOLICS together. Myname?, Crimson Warrior, RancidSpeak and I were together, yet again. Had good Boose and some food. Though the music was funky, we all danced for it. Before that we played a game which really did not turn out the way wee wanted. We all hoped that we could get a day off today after the party. But this time we were among the unfortunates. With all the drowsiness I had to walk into the office. RancidSpeak was also with me in the office. Crimson Warrior and Myname? are happily sitting, in fact sleeping in the house. Thats what is not tolerable. Noooooooooooooooooooooo.... I cant digest the fact that these animals are sleeping at home when Ransid and I are working here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home