Friday, July 29, 2005

A Girl's mind...

Hi everybody, After a pretty long time I again have some interesting thing to share.

In an office, in a proffessional atmosphere, do you accept a fact of hanging your saree or dhuppatta(a towel that girls were with their salwar). Oh man, its hapening in my ofice. On top of that they call it a Blue day. "Everyone gave to come in Blue", comeon give me a break. Do we see this in any development atmosphere. Only in a typical call centre where people have no other job to do. This is not a call centre(yawk). Your thaughts have to ne matured. Can go around hanging sarees and dhuppatas allover the work place.
If thats what is is happening in my team, there is another team working hard with "blue" baloons and papers. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Myname? involved in it. He is bloody standing on a chair to fix a colour paper on the ceiling, poor dude. I pray to god that these people come back to senses very soon, Hopefully.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger RancidSpeak said...

Yeah and like I might add, we all know that today is BLUE day.....so what if I wanted to watch a movie...would that be .... too????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home