Wednesday, May 25, 2005

What do I call this???- Part 2

Hi everyone, Sorry, was not able to update this blog immediately after I had a talk. Here it is... I went and spoke to Tanya, but there is nothing much to say about it. As day by day this blog is getting famous, I actually dont want to take any chances. And the truth is the same expected insanity and nothing new. "if there is any thing wrong, just tell me straingaway and dont have to pul me to this distance" she said. But only I know that, since she was pulled this long the issue was taken seriously. therwise this is going to be just another time killer.

2 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Neo said...

hey dude

aint u kinda riskin ur ass??? anyone who reads the blog will know what its bout and bout whom it talks!!!!

watch out buddy, coz only asskissers survive!!!!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger RancidSpeak said...

yeah and asskissers may survive, but its a FILTHY life my friend...me not ready for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home