Tuesday, May 24, 2005

What do I call this???

Hi Everybody, I actually wanted to pen this blog only after I spoke with Tanya, But I couldn't resist what she has done to my scorecard. Its not the score that drives me wild, its just the way she have given scores. As everyone knows scorecard are made of different parameters. And whoever is the scorer he/she has to go by the parameters at any point in time. (that's what I call what a RULE is). But nothing goes like that here. I don't understand why did Tanya, mark me down for something and has not done the same for Lechery where even she has done a similar mistake. Either I should gain or she should loose. I don't bother if she gains or not.
I'm just bothered about my performance. Its only me and Rancidspeak are marked down. I'm sure there should be some discrepancies in Rancid's scores as well.
I'm going to talk to her about this today. Is it my star or is it the reality that I hmm.. rather we have problem with every @#$%ger. One did not know what to do, and this does not know how to do. What an irony. I'm going to talk to Tanya today. Lets see what happens. What ever happens, will come on the part 2 of this blog. I'm not partial to anyone and would not like to be a victim as well. Lets wait till I talk......

2 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Blogger RancidSpeak said...

This is RancidSpeak here and I am not pissed off for once!!!!!! I am past caring you know....fuck me once, fuck me twice, third time, i break ur friggin head!!!

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger anwinj said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home