Thursday, June 02, 2005

Office.....depression!!

Office seems to be the reason for depression nowadays....wonder why!! I think I am on the verge of a great big depression that will wash away my will to live or come to office!!!

I was so pissed off that I was sending messages to one of my colleagues - 11thy that she should not hesitate to shoot down some people or waste them off - preferably with cyanide. Hmm, seems like they deserve a more painful death actually!! So how about letting them slowly bleed to death.

I am having daily chats with another friend of mine on depression and the art of getting through the day... Somebody give me a break and give me a month of leave!!! I NEED A FRIGGIN BREAK!!!!!!!

Or I swear, someone will face my wrath one of these days!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home