Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pea nuts!!!

Hi Guys, As you all know that we have lot of opportunities to get inspired and pen those details in this blog. Here comes another one.
As you all know I work for 9213. I have got the so called Hike. Not only me my co-workers as well. But I don't understand the motive of it. Generally in any company hikes are given as an employee retension program. But here hikes are given to boot people out of the company. I came to know that hikes are going to happen this month end. And as expected, it is happening this month but difference is instead of us its the government that's getting benefited. 9213 has given us all huge pack of what we call Peanuts. The problem is that we don't have enough bags to carry all the pea nuts. The hike amount is so much that it will push you to choose 1 among the 3 options below.

a) Leave the company
b) Leave the company
c) Leave the company

You can choose anything in this option and you will be benefited. That's for sure. I have chosen all the 3 options. Guys now its your turn. Please let me know your option in the comment that you would add.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Blogger RancidSpeak said...

yeah and those are some great options - something i am seriously thinking of taking up!! Man, i am bored to deatht with this SHIT!!!!

And also, before I go, please give me a bag to carry them peanuts!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home